Do you ride for work, to a from meetings or do you have employees riding during and for work?
Employers and enployees have a responsibility for Health and Safety of employees whilst at work.
That means when driving or riding to meetings or from site to site or just during the course of work.
What would happen if there was an accident?
- Insurance may go up
- Vehicle and rider down time
- Was the driver/rider competant or safe?
- Investigation of the causes and potential legal proceedings
You can reduce the risks through check rides and / drives along with some input from fully DVSA qualified trainers.
We can provide
- basic safety check rides/drives,
- ensure your employees meet eyesight criteria for riding or driving
- provide feedback on safety critical issues as well as advise on improvements that can be made to limit the risk.
Bespoke skills courses or check rides for you or your employees to become safer whilst at work.
Check Rides start at £40 for a two hour assessment giving feedback and if required training suggestions.