Driver training provided by our trainers & partners
From your first steps in to driving up to refresher sessions for people wanting to get back in to driving.
Basic Driving lessons through to confidence building driving sessions.
Our driving Instructors can offer intensive courses as well as ongoing regular lessons.
Training is done in manual cars but we work with trainers who can provide automatic transmission training as well.
So if you want to learn, have a refresher, get back in to the car or just have an update... Contact Sarah.
'Grey' Fleet Drivers
Do you ride for work, to a from meetings or do you have employees riding during work?
Employers and employees have a responsibility for driver safety whilst at work.
What would happen if there was an accident? Higher insurance costs? Employee or vehicle down time? Employee Health and Safety?
You can reduce the risks through check rides and / drives along with some input from fully DVSA qualified trainers.
We can provide:
- basic safety check rides/drives
- ensure your employees meet eyesight criteria for riding or driving
- provide feedback on safety critical issues as well as advise on improvements that can be made to limit the risk.
- Offer training sessions to fit around your business
Advanced and More
- Advanced Driving
- Skills testing for the workplace driver
We work with other driving schools and driving instructors that we trust to give you the very best.
So please feel free...but just let them know we sent you.